I think that I’m not alone: How many of you have, at some point of your life, got rid of retro stuff that now you are regretting every day? I did.
- Game Gear. It’s easy: I had a game gear and I sold it (probably for only a few pennies). WHY?
- Master System II. Its big sister, with Alex Kidd in ROM and a few games: I sold it for 2000PTA (12 EUR). WHY???
- Nintendo DS. The first Nintendo DS. I gave it away. WHY?
- PSP. I sold it as I really didn’t use it. But I’m regretting anyway.
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum. With membrane keyboard. And cassette corder. I give it away, and I don’t even remember it. WHY?
- MSX Philips VG-8235. A retro passionate guy gave it to me circa 2005. And inexplicably, I got rid of it few years later. WHY??
- Sparc Station IPX. With external CD-ROM, tape drive, 19″ Sony CRT monitor and optical mouse. I got rid of it for a misery. WHY???
And you? What stuff you got rid of, and you are still regretting now?